Re: [N8VEM-S100:622] Alcyon C Compiler [aka CP/M-68K compiler]

Sure John,

http://8bit-repo.zapto.org/websvn/listing.php?repname=8bit&path=%2Fm68000%2Fcpm%2Falcyon-c%2Fv103%2Fdoc%2F

Or in case e-mail bunges up the URL it's:

http://8bit-repo.zapto.org/websvn/listing.php?repname=8bit
then drill down to m68000->cpm->alcyon-c->v103->doc

You can download a tar-ball of the just the doc folder from there if you
wish.

The docs appear to be in troff or perhaps man page format or so, in any
case does not look like it would be too difficult to get them into a
readable format.

--Mike

http://8bit.zapto.org