Re: S-100 68K CPU board status

Hi,
I think this manual has a decent procedure for doing a bootstrap for
CP/M-68K

http://bitsavers.org/pdf/digitalResearch/cpm-68k/CPM-68K_System_Guide_Jan83.pdf

Here are the actual source code files

http://www.cpm.z80.de/download/cpm68k.zip

I am thinking we can just use TUTOR 1.3 or a custom debug monitor to
load the S records into RAM and then execute the binary image?