Re: [N8VEM-S100:573] S-100 68K CPU board status

Guys,

Dunno if it helps but I just posted a simple 68k cross-assembler as
well. I've been using for assembling 68k ROM code on an x86 linux host.
Source is here, http://8bit.zapto.org/index.php/68000-assembler it
should build on pretty much any gcc or so.

I've got a 68k Small-C compiler that builds ROM-able assembler source
code (suitable for the above assembler) in the works along with a
simulator that will simulate some of the N8VEM cards.

I have been porting these tools from VAX/VMS 'C' source.

--Mike

http://8bit.zapto.org