Re: S-100 68K CPU board status

Hi!  Yes, there are at least two ways we can go to get CP/M-68K
running.

1.  use the cross assembler and small-C compiler to build the loadable
CP/M-68K binary image.  This has merit since the CP/M-68K source code
is in C.

2.  extract the "as is" binary image from the CompuPro disk images.
Probably it is wedged in on the first few sectors with a bootstrap
loader pulling the main binary image from the subsequent tracks.

Either path should work it is just a matter of deciding which.  We may
have to try both depending on how it goes.

Can you compile the CP/M-68K C source code?  Would you please give
that a try and see how far it goes?