Re: [N8VEM-S100:594] Re: S-100 68K CPU board status

Yeah, it's too much for small-C, that's for sure.

However, I have gotten my hands on the complete source code to the
original Alcyon C compiler that it looks like they where using to
compile CP/M-68K.

Given this new find, my objective now is to get the Alcyon C cross
compiler/assembler and linker running on Linux. It looks like the
compiler was built originally on VAX or PDP, and perhaps was then ported
to some flavor of Unix by the looks of it, so this is looking very
do-able, I'd say.

/*
    Copyright 1982
    Alcyon Corporation