From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of John Coffman
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 4:44 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:566] S-100 68K CPU board status

John,

Start at   http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/

Under the tab "Pages & Files", folders to traverse are:
1        Board Information
2                ECB Processor Boards
3                         ECB Baby 68000

direct link board description:
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/file/48863865/baby%20M68K%20descr.txt

4                                BIOS ROM images

direct link BIOS docs:
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/file/48864762/BIOS_doc.zip

Bios 8 is the latest posted.

--John