From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Andrew Lynch
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 7:00 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:562] S-100 68K CPU board status

Hi Mike!  We made some changes to the third prototype to add the TMI
circuitry and remove some of the redundant debugging hardware.  You'll
notice the board is using the DIP-64 version of the CPU so it is back to
closer to your MMU design.

The PCB is taking forever to clean up the trace routing although recently it
is showing signs of improvement.  Slowly though...

Please keep up with the MMU design because there is going to be an S-100 68K
CPU board eventually!

[snip]

PS. Sorry I've been slacking on the 68K work, guys, I've been just up to my
neck, it's getting closer to the front burner however.

Mike Sharkey
http://8bit.zapto.org