Re: [N8VEM-S100:592] Re: S-100 68K CPU board status

On 12/27/2011 08:51 AM, lynchaj wrote:
> Hi!  Yes, there are at least two ways we can go to get CP/M-68K
> running.
>
> 1.  use the cross assembler and small-C compiler to build the loadable
> CP/M-68K binary image.  This has merit since the CP/M-68K source code
> is in C.

[clip]
> Can you compile the CP/M-68K C source code?  Would you please give
> that a try and see how far it goes?
>
> Thanks and have a nice day!
>
> Andrew Lynch

Sure, I can work on that. I expect that I'll probably have trouble with
Small-C though. I expect I would make more progress once I start porting
Small-C-Plus to 68K, as it is a much more complete implementation of the
K&R 'C' of the time.

That was next on my list was to port my Small-C 68K run-time support
over to Small-C-Plus and get that operational.

Anyway I'll see what there is to see, I've never looked at CP/M source
code before, should be interesting.

--Mike

http://8bit.zapto.org