RE: [N8VEM-S100:628] Re: S-100 68K CPU board status

Hi Dave!  Thanks!  Here are Pontus's notes from the original V1 build.

https://files.pbworks.com/download/8eCeU8eXTS/n8vem-sbc/47736628/Pontus'%20N
otes.htm

There are photos in the S-100 68K CPU board V1 directory on the wiki.

I hope this helps!  Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

IDE CF