[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:597] Re: S-100 8086 Up and Running
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:597] Re: S-100 8086 Up and Running
- From: Bill Lewis <wrl...@gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:33:55 -0500
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of wrl...@gmail.com designates 22.214.171.124 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=wrl...@gmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) head...@gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bcn5ztJOldSyWtZqOYsAXaHImOizwj43NPY/RWWShxA=; b=jFKVFCmSIXK9pvSwuIv5oHmnp+M9jKVGi+s26q/yBmyCiplhsJOWADMEE7TThzpj15 h0YL4Qm5h2UCaWfcH105wULwHlh14Zzfw444bzVEup0iWzMLMjxSyyVgT//cHvSBXAv9 3dY88RrksezPLlJrlms5n3+1mwBGkoxBbMaA8=
- In-reply-to: <59579FA3-BBD1-4AEE-B296-D2B2C204F8F4@mac.com>
- References: <email@example.com> <CAPSA6c9SaB2M3eOvnkCR-86RDqTtv7eGXPpFTcgp4=Ovejt=6A@mail.gmail.com> <59579FA3-BBD1-4AEE-B296-D2B2C204F8F4@mac.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0) Gecko/20111105 Thunderbird/8.0
I have a TMS 27C512 right now that has a stuck bit that
I put the thing in the eraser for 15 minutes.
Blank check, and all ones except that bit.
Back in for another 15. No change.
And another 20 minutes. No change.
Must be kaput.
On 12/27/2011 10:28 AM, Douglas Goodall wrote:
Around the same time, I was working at a startup using quite a few
2716's. We were having quite a lot of trouble with them.
I came up with a technique for doing quality assurance on them
based on checking the content of the EPROM over time while
It seems that some cells take longer than others, and the later
portions of the erasing time is spent clearing the recalcitrant bits.