Re: [N8VEM-S100:6785] VCF West

No worries Steve. I wasn't offended. I have a pretty thick skin :)

On 04/22/15 11:00 AM, Steven M Jones wrote:
On 04/22/2015 03:15 AM, Steven M Jones wrote:
On 04/21/2015 10:29 PM, Don Caprio wrote:
Can someone tell us why there is no VCF west?
You mean THE Vintage Computer Festival? The one that ran for ten years,
and inspired others in different regions that (mostly) still continue?

Didn't mean to go off on Don - I understand the desire he expressed.
Sadly all progress does seem to depend on the unreasonable man/person
sometimes. On the flip side, I think there are a lot of other outlets in
the area, and a lot of day-to-day business steeped in technology, such
that we may not reach the same critical mass seen in other areas.

Anyway, it's worth making some noise and seeing what happens - thanks
for doing that Don. I hope you're willing to keep pushing and asking the
question.

--S.

--
Don Caprio