[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:6785] VCF West
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:6785] VCF West
- From: Don Caprio <ilv...@gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 22:13:05 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of ilv...@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400e:c03::22c as permitted sender) smtp.mail=ilv...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=35DVC+8WqMd76ziGQaQruLwX3qHBUQs30eOPaCW/l3g=; b=vhuhRnMeLkeMIVoswbBY9JtziYdT2L4kSYeI4HKGmIrV/VSO0Qs6Dar3ndwICQz6Lq d+z3J+Tp/MDc90G11YjcXQCmFNb1XBh3HPqRFKnaOE1qGZXuTmhYAL/lWY7CxDeaM02Y aGlfctPypGhQww4PjTPiqxK1nG5rSv3BJjhK+7hgBcJduRy2zB9uf3HF0uolmy1gxm3h bLJyA13KFOt3AenjPo9lp5tpCV16OU8Knx0oBsNOqk2dB/AmxUkIzOvfVFRUqdbHELYA cxC5lL7Wn71KLrvHYJgosgAC2tvTt+CUiTFdTRwm6A85bhpuQ3UxkIc0Nb3Wvr88OUI6 xccA==
- In-reply-to: <5537E1DA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <553731BC.email@example.com> <553774D2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <5537E1DA.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; SunOS i86pc; rv:17.0) Gecko/20140429 Thunderbird/17.0.11
No worries Steve. I wasn't offended. I have a pretty thick skin :)
On 04/22/15 11:00 AM, Steven M Jones wrote:
On 04/22/2015 03:15 AM, Steven M Jones wrote:
On 04/21/2015 10:29 PM, Don Caprio wrote:
Can someone tell us why there is no VCF west?
You mean THE Vintage Computer Festival? The one that ran for ten years,
and inspired others in different regions that (mostly) still continue?
Didn't mean to go off on Don - I understand the desire he expressed.
Sadly all progress does seem to depend on the unreasonable man/person
sometimes. On the flip side, I think there are a lot of other outlets in
the area, and a lot of day-to-day business steeped in technology, such
that we may not reach the same critical mass seen in other areas.
Anyway, it's worth making some noise and seeing what happens - thanks
for doing that Don. I hope you're willing to keep pushing and asking the