Re: [N8VEM-S100:6777] VCF West

On 04/22/2015 03:15 AM, Steven M Jones wrote:
> On 04/21/2015 10:29 PM, Don Caprio wrote:
>> Can someone tell us why there is no VCF west?
> You mean THE Vintage Computer Festival? The one that ran for ten years,
> and inspired others in different regions that (mostly) still continue?

Didn't mean to go off on Don - I understand the desire he expressed.
Sadly all progress does seem to depend on the unreasonable man/person
sometimes. On the flip side, I think there are a lot of other outlets in
the area, and a lot of day-to-day business steeped in technology, such
that we may not reach the same critical mass seen in other areas.

Anyway, it's worth making some noise and seeing what happens - thanks
for doing that Don. I hope you're willing to keep pushing and asking the
question.

--S.