[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:6777] VCF West
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:6777] VCF West
- From: Steven M Jones <s...@crash.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 11:00:58 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of s...@crash.com designates 2001:470:1:1e9::4415 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=s...@crash.com; dkim=pass head...@crash.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=crash.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=crash.com; s=20130426; t=1429725662; bh=GldoXOicIPj87lI/R1wFy4eHsZ6Td6xIVokMgN/u+h0=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hwQNCENkiqTLl4iNGCmZVDYB89Fw6+jQ6r+n72e/ZFE7gXEljIwTggbP1Y6Rxd+MR aYi5EX9cyswRXwmXjvsI1WHsWdLD17zKISoVKwau8gv/RcJDRm4tBqJdakxC1/XjJJ TmFRduBVAMWvFucCU/KQ+feo3ZWXwRBaZ7cAuoe0=
- In-reply-to: <553774D2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Crash Computing, Inc.
- References: <553731BC.email@example.com> <553774D2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Icedove/31.4.0
On 04/22/2015 03:15 AM, Steven M Jones wrote:
> On 04/21/2015 10:29 PM, Don Caprio wrote:
>> Can someone tell us why there is no VCF west?
> You mean THE Vintage Computer Festival? The one that ran for ten years,
> and inspired others in different regions that (mostly) still continue?
Didn't mean to go off on Don - I understand the desire he expressed.
Sadly all progress does seem to depend on the unreasonable man/person
sometimes. On the flip side, I think there are a lot of other outlets in
the area, and a lot of day-to-day business steeped in technology, such
that we may not reach the same critical mass seen in other areas.
Anyway, it's worth making some noise and seeing what happens - thanks
for doing that Don. I hope you're willing to keep pushing and asking the