Re: [N8VEM-S100:6769] FP mini continued experiments

AFAIK, Josh is the only one I've heard that has a fully functional FPmini.
He has a hacked up beta board working. Mine operates except for the Deposit
function. To be honest I haven't spent the needed time to debug.

I've only tested with Josh's 8080 board. I was hoping to give it a try on some
different hardware configurations to see if it behaves differently. Maybe we should
create a new group for front panel discussions. It would be great to
have a common collaboration spot so were not searching through this group and
emails. I suppose the N8VEM PBworks site would be best for now but I don't
think everyone has write access. I'm open to ideas.