Re: [N8VEM-S100:5152] JAIR 8080 Board- It's alive! but CPM Xmodem needed

Hi Josh,
  Thanks for the response.  You have put a lot of hard work in getting all those systems operational so enjoy VCF-MW.  This is obviously very low priority so please take some much needed rest from these projects as we don't want you to burn out.  Thanks again for all your efforts.
Have fun,
Jeff