Re: [N8VEM-S100:5133] JAIR 8080 Board- It's alive! but CPM Xmodem needed

Hi Josh & all,
I realize that all the software & firmware is still in the development stages but I figured that I would mention a few problem I am having. I have done the xmodem transfer to memory & CP/M save as described in Josh & Rich's previous responses. It has worked for a few files such at STAT.COM but if I do a dir command after the save completes sometimes the directory appears as gibberish until I reboot the machine. After a reboot the directory usually appears as it should including the new STAT.COM file which executes most of the time (sometimes it just hangs the system). I have run memory tests using the monitor on all the range of memory I can test without overlaying anything and all appears to be good. Also I searched high & low through all the CP/M archives I could find but was unable to find an CP/M xmodem program that I could upload to the system to make transfers easier. Doe anyone have a favorite CP/M xmodem program they could send to me? jgalinat<at>optonline.net
Thank for any help you can provide.
Regards,
Jeff