RE: [N8VEM-S100:5150] JAIR 8080 Board- It's alive! but CPM Xmodem needed

Hi Jeff,

That's good feedback, thanks.  It's not the only problem.  I couldn't get CP/M to switch to a different drive.  If you copy that same file to 3 other names like DISK-B.BIN, DISK-C.BIN and DISK-D.BIN.  Then try changing to B: it crashes CP/M.  My BIOS routines to select the working disk does work, because it's used in the selecting of DISK-A.BIN.  This bug had me scratching my head.  Now I see there's another bug.  Of course, like any lunatic, I carry these bugs around in my head and about 3 weeks ago while driving I had the idea that I might be running short on stack space!  My routines to change the drive nest pretty deep. Your bug report could be from the same problem.  Hopefully, this is the problem, and I can fix it after VCF MW.

It's 1 week to VCF MW!  I'm almost ready, just a few last minute things.  All the systems I'm presenting are in working order.  It's been like a "Repair Marathon" for the past 8 weeks or whenever it was that Matt Turner came over for a visit.

Cheers,
Josh