Re: [N8VEM-S100:5628] Status of new S100 Boards.

Thanks John!

Andrew Lynch

From: John Monahan <mo...@vitasoft.org>
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 9:17 PM
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:5628] Status of new S100 Boards.

Hi Andrew, been a while!

I have updated the wiki with the kiCAD and Gerber files for:-
VDP board
16MB SRAM board with SMD RAM chips
The final 80386 Board
A special version of its 32/64 MB daughter SRAM board soldering the SMD chips directly to the board.
My first prototype 80486 master/slave CPU board.

I have not yet put up the ISA->S100 bus converter or S100 bus VGA boards because (no surprise),  I’m still having problems with them.
I also need to update the S100Computers web site on some of these.   So much to do …so little time!

John