ZFDC TIL31 DISP9 code meanings

All —

I finished building the ZFDC and I have a question about the codes on the displays. Part of the test procedure says that you should see “3” in the right-most digit. Then, you replace the test ROM with the firmware and the two left digits should count to FF and roll-over (they do) but the remaining three should all have “0”. On mine, the last digit still shows “3”.

What does this mean? I still have to get the test program running and to pull an 8” drive from the attic, but I’m wondering if this is significant in some way.

Thanks!

Rich

--
Rich Cini