Re: [N8VEM-S100:978] i960 / V96BMC ~BLAST timing

John,

Regarding the capacity of DRAM that the V96BMC supports.

I think you also have to account for the number banks, I think the
V96BMC supports two banks, does it not?

In any case I'm going to have to go over that again from the
beginning, and make sure I understand the various configuration
options clearly.

- --Mike