i960 / V96BMC ~BLAST timing

So looking at the i960 datasheet and the V96BMC datasheet timing
diagram, it appears that ~BLAST should be asserted before the rising
edge of the second PCLK. I understand the first PCLK to be the rising
edge following the assertion of ~ADS.

In any case I think the critical timing is that ~BLAST is asserted
before the second PCLK rising edge in order to indicate that is is not
a burst mode transaction.

- -Mike