Re: [N8VEM-S100:974] i960 / V96BMC ~BLAST timing

Yes, looking at the basic access timing diagram in the V96BMC diagram
they show the ~BLAST signal remaining low for the duration of the
transaction whereas the i960 shows it rising after one PCLK. I would
be willing to bet that the V96BMC does not care about the rising edge,
and that it's just sampling at the second PCLK following the start of
the transaction. I bet for the 386 you could just tie it to ground to
run in basic access mode.

- --Mike