Re: [N8VEM-S100:6051] Dual IDE/CF V2a

Today I went back to all LS chips rather than ALS and reinstalled the hex displays and the associated chips. Everything is working.

I think I have a marginal EPROM as I am having some strange CP/M errors when I do not even touch the CF interface after a cold boot. I need to burn a new EPROM but I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with the CF-IDE interface. I also need to run some RAM diagnostics just to be sure nothing is going goofy there.

For extra insurance I have an order going in for some of John's favorite Kingston 4 GB cards. ;-)

Rich Leary