Re: [N8VEM-S100:5314] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

Hi folks, yes I'm looking for the 18-slot version. Actually, as I'm flying to the US tomorrow (9h30 flight from Paris to Miami...) i loaded a Linux VMware Fusion on my Mac with KiCad and the 8 slot board definition files :) good opportunity to get started as I do not think the board requires other mods than the addition of the slots ?