Re: [N8VEM-S100:5314] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

That's the eight slot backplane.  Philippe was looking for Ant's
18-slot  backplane files if I'm not mistaken.  I don't believe Ant has
released them (and was working on some changes before releasing as
Matt says.

Todd