Re: [N8VEM-S100:4825] IC Testers (was 8080 board BOM questions/Errata?)

Hi Don,
  I think they are all made in China. On eBay, I see that gg_electronics_llc has them.  I purchased a GQ-4X programmer from them last year (also made in China) and it has worked fine so I would feel confident buying from them again.  At $55 with free shipping (or $47 from other vendors) it is not too large an investment to program chips & test IC's.   The standalone IC test I have is a Leap LP-1 which worked well for a local club member so I got one.  They retailed for about $275 but I paid $225.  It works well but if the TL-866cs works as advertised it is a lot more versatile & a lot cheaper.
Regards,
Jeff