  Thank you for the updates! I will send some pics when I am into the build.  Due to my habit of extreme pack-rat-ism I only need to order a few parts, like the SD card socket, the crystal, the resistor networks, the HCT245 and the LS390.  The years of accumulating parts from hamfests is starting to pay off. :)  BTW, I also bought an IC tester so I check every TTL chip for functionality before I put it a board.  I have found a few bad chips this way & even a few mis-labeled chips.
Regards,
Jeff

On 8/4/2014 12:52 AM, Crusty OMO wrote:
Corrections made, new Rev 3 documents available at:

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=S-100%20ALTAIR-IMSAI%208080%20CPU%20Board

Regards,
Josh Bensadon

From: crus...@hotmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:4818] 8080 board BOM questions/Errata?
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 00:13:31 -0400

Hi Jeff,

1. Oops...   ECO#3 should be "RP2".  RP3 remains as is (a 9 pin 4.7K SIP).  I will fix this shortly and upload a Rev 3 Manual.

2. I'll look at the BOM and correct.  It indeed should be a 74LS390 as listed in the BOM of the manual.

3. Mouser p/n 520-HCA1843-20X    (Mfg P/N: ECS-184-20-1X)

Please send pics when you can.

Cheers,
Josh