Re: [N8VEM-S100:4806] 8080 board BOM questions/Errata?

Josh/Don,
 I was gathering parts for my build & I have some questions about possible errors with the  BOM for the 8080 CPU board.

1)  I see that RP2 is now listed as a 47K network (was formerly a 4.7K network) but I did not see that change documented anywhere.  I realize that the value of RP3 changed as documented in ECO#3 but I found nothing about RP2.

2) IC E6 is now listed as a 74LS90 in the BOM but it is a 74LS390 in the schematic, in the original parts list in the manual & on the board silkscreen.  The LS390 is a dual counter an is a 16 pin dip while the LS90 is a single counter in a 14 pin dip.

3) I didn't see the recommended crystal X1 (18.432mhz) is not listed in either the original parts list or the updated BOM.  I was just going to pick the one that Mouser has in stock.

Thanks for all you are both doing for this project.  I am look forward to this build as well as as the Mini-FP board.

Regards,
Jeff Galinat