Re: [N8VEM-S100:4804] 8080 board, Firmware and break

Josh,

What is the Wiki link for the 8080 board? This is teh one I've been updating right?

I didn't see ECO change number 3 on the Wiki build page. Want me to add it?

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/82798540/Build%20Notes%20and%20Bill-of-materials%20-%20REV%202