Re: New Run of V2 6502 Cards (was: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2971] Re: 6502 v1 CPU board and the EPROM/RAM board) (sINTA problem)

Hi Todd,

I'd take 2 if you do a run.

Thanks,

Ed

On Friday, March 28, 2014 7:50:43 AM UTC-5, Todd Goodman wrote:
Hi Fabio (and all,)

I'm willing to do a run of 6502 V2 cards.

I just need the EDA files from John or Andrew.  Hopefully they'll see
this and pass them along.

Regards,

Todd

* Fabio Battaglia <hkz...@gmail.com> [140328 03:55]: