Re: 6502 v1 CPU board and the EPROM/RAM board (sINTA problem)

I have the "S-100 6502 CPU VERSION 01" board - assuming this is the same board you have then I may be able to help.

My board required major rework to get running. I eventually ported the Apple I (Apple I, not the Apple II) Woz Monitor and BASIC to run on this board (I converted them to console style I/O).

Some of my notes are at http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=Neil%20Breeden.

I'm digging to see if I can find the rest of them. There was a significant layout error that resulted in D0..D7 being reveresed; in the photo you will see a group of 8 wrap wires I used to patch around the issue.

-Neil