RE: [N8VEM-S100:2969] Re: 6502 v1 CPU board and the EPROM/RAM board (sINTA problem)

Neil, I surprised you needed those patches.  It’s a long time since I fired up that board but I do remember It worked fine without  patches like that.  It worked fine as is – at least with the simple monitor in ROM I wrote. Fabio how about you?

I wondering if it’s something to do with your ROM addressing. Is that an Apple ROM?

John

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of nbreeden
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 9:01 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:2969] Re: 6502 v1 CPU board and the EPROM/RAM board (sINTA problem)

I have the "S-100 6502 CPU VERSION 01" board - assuming this is the same board you have then I may be able to help.

My board required major rework to get running. I eventually ported the Apple I (Apple I, not the Apple II) Woz Monitor and BASIC to run on this board (I converted them to console style I/O).

I'm digging to see if I can find the rest of them. There was a significant layout error that resulted in D0..D7 being reveresed; in the photo you will see a group of 8 wrap wires I used to patch around the issue.

-Neil