Re: [N8VEM-S100:1888] S-100 MSDOS Compatibility Level ?

Not bad.   I'll have to check to see what programs are compatible with MSDOS v4.01.

How stable is 4.01 ?  Can I expect a continuous 2 hour session without crashing or does the machine freeze up regularly etc ?

Just wondering if theres any pain points and how painful they are :)