S-100 MSDOS Compatibility Level ?

Hi All,

Im a newbie looking at getting my feet wet in my first homebrew computer.

Just wondered what level of MSDOS Compatibility to expect for the S-100 platform ?  I'm more keen on the S-100 platform than ECB one, since I would love to play around with more advanced boards like the new 286 CPU board and 68k board.

I've noticed theres a dedicated MSDOS Compatibility board.  I would love to run older simple DOS apps but figured better ask what to expect from overall MSDOS compatibility.   Does it support up to 6.22 without many issues or should I expect to run 3.x versions stable etc ?

Appreciate if I can get a rough idea what to expect before rushing in. :)

Many thanks