 Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:1890] Double good news Friday!  Woo Hoo Times Two!
 To: "n8vem...@googlegroups.com" <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
 Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 2:04 PM

 Hey Andrew!

 How much are the 80286 boards? I'm not sure if they have
 the daughter/memory boards or not.

 Regards,

 Matt Turner

 From: LYN...@YAHOO.COM
 To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
 Subject: [N8VEM-S100:1879] Double good news Friday! Woo Hoo
 Times Two!
 Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 13:57:26 -0400

 Hi

 Some really great news
 today!  Yahoo!

 First, the S-100 6502 CPU V2 boards arrived!
 Yay!  I will be sending them out to those who
 pre-ordered first thing!

 Second, at long last
 (assuming no more changes) the S-100 80286 CPU board
 finished trace route optimization!  This board is
 almost old enough to vote it has been optimizing for so
 long.  I am very happy to see it finally emerge out of
 the basement computer.  It is ready for
 “production” so if you would like to get one or more of
 these exciting new S-100 80286 CPU boards please do the new
 usual pre-order.  I will set aside your board so you
 get them right away!

 Yay!  Good news
 Friday!

 from it, send an email to