RE: [N8VEM-S100:874] 1.1k 10-pin Resister Pack supplier (or alternative values)?

Just use 1K

From:  John Monahan Ph.D
e-mail: mon...@vitasoft.org
Text:    mon...@txt.att.net

-----Original Message-----
From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Paul Birkel
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:37 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:874] 1.1k 10-pin Resister Pack supplier (or
alternative values)?

Thanks Tom, John.  Doing the verification part here before the testing :->.
We need to collect these sorts of "tweaks that work" for the various boards
in appropriate locations methinks.

John:  While I've been reading up on the various calculations regarding the
selection of o.c. pullups and fanout/in calculations (Wilcox Section 3.1.1
is quite good) I haven't found anything specific on the selection of
open-input pullups.  Recommendations?