[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
1.1k 10-pin Resister Pack supplier (or alternative values)?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 1.1k 10-pin Resister Pack supplier (or alternative values)?
- From: Paul Birkel <pbi...@gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 01:31:37 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of pbi...@gmail.com designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=pbi...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=2yHpcR09Dz/ZeBwX7PF1AfyTtc6kYFzGtOyepNNCXLk=; b=HRbAIErm0ofmPwtctzNVC10k2lviH60w2nH+bq+7wVnDDQzaxg6xRd4vpKOLiYbNsS zWGzW0jV66PVl+lx3eiTUx/8uGklNlmsUJeYvLPqBNSfqprgPNYTgiM6KuCtfRctCyMZ u/r6boOtl5yfi7H3ZuVrTGRPNbpcfh2rxOwWKdtDKjZsXPD5ZeJaonRrPXGk1JBNQgEQ wy/cWRPC6C2vzLJMFXvVKdMxiqfsrnJ+TZPDRjNr4aRmRATTKI8RfZhQyM8LdTCHG+Iw sUttEA+2XGzZBlXCttpa/aDQVxAwF1mk2jjQdNCwSELwlpszttuaY2pBHqLaVzBbAx4l u14w==
The S-100 MSDOS Board, Z80A Master CPU Board, and Serial I/O Board all
specify the use of a 1.1k 10-pin Resister Pack.
This seems to be an uncommon part. Is there a recommended supplier?
Alternatively, is the value critical in these three board-uses?
The S-100 MS-DOS Board uses a pair of packs (RR7/8) as input pull-up
resistors on the two 74LS165 address decoders. The Z80A Master CPU
Board similarly uses three packs (RR3/4/7) as input pull-up resistors
on its three 74LS165 address decoders. It seems to me that in this
use the values are fairly non-critical. What is the recommended,
commonly-available, alternative resistor value?
The Serial I/O Board is a bit more complicated. It uses a single pack
(RR1) which connects to PU1K-A thru PU1K-I.
1. PU1K-A/B/C are used on the Z8530 UART_INT*, UART_IEI, and
UART_INTA, apparently as input pull-ups.
2. PU1K-E/F are used as pull-ups on two outputs of a
open-collector 74LS06N (the other 4 outputs are spares).
3. The remaining 4 pack-resistors are spared.
Given this mixed-use, what would be the recommended,
commonly-available, alternative resistor value? Or should I consider
hand-wiring single resistors in each case -- and then what would be
the recommended values in each case (UART input pullups; o.c.