Re: [N8VEM-S100:875] 1.1k 10-pin Resister Pack supplier (or alternative values)?

Here is an Excel spread sheet that list most of the parts needed for
the S100 boards in a Z80 system with cost for each part.
its not 100% correct, but pretty close... very easy to add more boards
if needed!

For parts I did not have, I use Avnet Express where I could, very good
pricing on most items!!! Reasonable shipping and quick...
Much better pricing that Mouser, Digikey and most of the "surplus"
stores... and the parts are NEW.

enjoy...

tom...

--