Re: [N8VEM-S100:5134] JAIR 8080 Board- It's alive!

This is the way I originally bootstrapped my IMSAI. Once CPM is in RAM (after being loaded by a hex loader in ROM), I then load xmodem @ 100h, drop into CPM and then "save" xmodem to disk using "save 5 xmodem.com".

The version of xmodem is 5 blocks long (I think)...hence the 5 above.

Rich Cini
Sent from my iPhone