Re: [N8VEM-S100:6725] JAIR 8080 Board (Version 2?)

Hi Josh,
  Be careful Josh, assuming that responsibility could turn into a full time job in NJ.  I now have a full garage & a storage locker:)  Hence the VCF vendor space, the need to start thinning the herd, lest I wind up on the show "Hoarders".  I think I spent too much time accumulating stuff vs. restoring it.  I don't have any good pictures of me with my collection but  here is a link to a photo taken while I was talking to Herb Johnson at the Trenton Computer Fest 2 years ago.  <http://www.acgnj.org/tcf/2013/P1010055.JPG> I know you know Herb, so I'm the other guy :)
See you at VCF!
Regards,
Jeff