Re: [N8VEM-S100:6715] JAIR 8080 Board (Version 2?)

Hi John & Josh,
  I will be there.  I have a vendor space this year but I plan on seeing the exhibits so I will have some helpers to watch my tables.  I will also be there for the Friday sessions.
Also Josh,  I just wanted to remind you about our Commodore C16 for ORIC keyboard swap that we planned.
Regards,
Jeff Galinat