Re: [N8VEM-S100:5435] ZFDC Write Protect Issues

John,

Indeed, I bought a couple of different nozzle sizes, when I bought the 808.  I buy all my parts, including the filters, from Amazon.  I don't think it's any cheaper, but I have Amazon Prime, so I get free 2-day shipping.

Anything that I can't find there, I get from All-Spec electronics.  That's where I get my solder (Kester 44 63/37 0.031), and where I bought my soldering station (Weller WESD-51).

I love the 808 so much!  It has saved me so much time, and a number of damaged boards.  I've convinced a number of folks to buy them, after watching me use mine.

- Alex