Re: [N8VEM-S100:5417] ZFDC Write Protect Issues

Thomas -

I was having similar symptoms also, which ultimately turned out to be my <stupid> miss-adjustment of the data separator.

As I was debugging the ZFDC I also had a bad 2793, and 2 counterfeit Z80's.

I've had good luck with 2793's from acpsurplus (California) or arhavelectronics (Israel) on Ebay
Avoid any Z80 from China.

It took me a while to get the board working properly, but it's rock solid now.

- Gary