Re: S100 enclosure and card cage just completed !

Wow, that was very nice and professional appearance and seek to build like yours. Can you provide us information to buy from Modushop. Are you consider to build front panel? For RS-232 ports, I strongly suggest you to use RS-232 die tool and it will punch into metal sheet into perfect shape for RS-232 connector.

Thanks,
Steven

Wow, that was very nice built and looked professional appearance.