Re: S100 enclosure and card cage just completed !

Thanks for your feedback guys.

Alexander,
Well... I do not have plans actually, I built it step by step with no real plan finalized, but I must say that the pictures that several folks in this group took of their setup was inspirational. I would be glad to create one if you feel it can help but honestly this is quite easy with a good drill. I got the card ejectors and sliders from mouser.com and eBay, can provide contacts if you like
Franck,
you're 100% right, i plan to add a fan on the rear panel but the card indeed are not in the right setup. I actually preferred that setup to plan for the connetions to the front display panel. That said, I used an aluminium plane to fix the whole stuff and allow easy changes in the configuration without drilling additional holes in the enclosure so it looks clean from the outside.