S100 enclosure and card cage just completed !

Hi folks,
I just completed a card cage for my 10-slot passive backplane, and mounted it in the modushop enclosure I received some time ago.
I was good fun to assemble, I just bought a vertical drill that makes life really easier when it comes to drill holes precisely.
The result may not be 100% perfect but I have now a base to continue building my system, now I need to drill the back panel and install the power supply outlet and RS232 connector.
below some pictures, let me know your feedback and recommendations !

cheers

Philippe