Re: [N8VEM-S100:4429] Re: CPM3 Disk Image - quick start and Images posted

Neil are you sure you have the windows on the z80 board set correctly. From the monitor flip 64k+ into RAM at 0H and check it out by substituting bytes, then flip it back and forth with 0H RAM and check all ok.
John

Sent from my iPad