Re: CPM3 Disk Image - quick start and Images posted

I was trying to run BASIC with no luck. As the system boots and some of the smaller programs run (PIP as an example) I know the core system is running. It may be too small a TPA causing BASIC to hang.

I haven't been able to get banked mode CPM to boot; I'm still trying to isolate the issue; items I need to look at:
  * Jumper setting on my 4Meg SRAM card.
  * Test the RAM on the 4Meg SRAM card.

When banked mode CPM stops loading the system is left looping between addresses 0x010021 to 0x010091; there is most likely a hint in this.

-Neil