Re: CPM3 Disk Image - quick start and Images posted

Hi

I have posted new image that should work for prop console now.  I have booted all 4 images on my system and am able to move files back and forth between the 2 CF cards.  The image is located at http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=CPM3-Disk-Images    - I am using dates on the zip files now so we can keep them straight.

Please let me know if you have difficulties with getting this process to work.

Thanks

Dave