RE: [N8VEM-S100:4420] Re: v20-16, z80-20 and chip counterfeits

I agree, I've purchased many chips from acsurplus in California and they have all been authentic.
I even called the guy there for a mix up when they sent my order twice.  Talking with him, he sounded like a good guy.  Regaring the mixup, I ended up paying him ($50) for the extra parts less the cost of shipping ($16), he was happy with that arrangement.

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 00:39:17 +0930
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:4420] Re: v20-16, z80-20 and chip counterfeits
From: fps1...@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com

Hi David,
eBay seller acpsurplus has Western Digital WD2793s and some SAB2793s which are a Siemens version according to the listing. He is a California based seller and every device I have purchased from him has been genuine old stock. I have no connections to acpsurplus, just a satisfied customer.
Cheers,
Ian.