CF Images for the Dual IDE/CF

Hi Everyone.

I have been building up a system with the Z80 board, 4MB memory board, Dual IDE/CF, and the prop I/O. I have finished this and am using the V5.02 ROM on the Z80. The system boots up to the menu. However I can't do very much except check memory and display.

Now I want use my V2 Dual IDE/CF to boot up CP/M. Unfortunately the link on s100computers for the jumper and switch setup is not working! I was wondering what people use for settings on SW1, SW2. I think I have jumpers K1 and K5 set okay.

 I also found a thread about CF images for the IDE/CF board, but the date was several years ago. Is there a location where I can copy a disk image for CP/M? I have the Kingston 4GB CF.

Any help would be great!

Thanks
Harold